Before check-out take care of the following tasks if you have paid end-of-stay cleaning:
• wash up all dishes and put them to their oroginal places
• take robbish to the bin area
• leave all bottles and cans in a plastic bag by the front door or bring them with you
• put all furniture in their original places if you have moved them during your stay
• if you have used rented bed linen, please remove them from the beds and leave bed linen and towels on the floor.
If final cleaning is not included in your reservation and you have not booked it as an additional service, please take care of also other cleaning tasks before check-out:
When you are making a final cleaning at the end of your stay, please make sure that you adhere to these minimum requirements:
• air all bedding outside.
• hoover all floors and rugs and wipe floors clean using a damp mop.
• wash up all dishes and return them to where you found them.
• clean the draining board, hob, oven, microwave and all tables and countertops.
• clean toilet, sinks and shower room.
• take robbish to the bin area.
• leave all bottles and cans in a plastic bag by the front door or bring them with you.
Please ensure that if your proberty has an outdoor space it is left neat and tidy.